GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER YOGA LESSONS
Participation in the lessons of activities are always at your own risk. As with any physical activity, there is a risk of injury from Yoga. The decision to perform an exercise remains with the individual and the teacher cannot accept responsibility for problems during or outside of a lesson.
Participation in yoga classes is entirely at your own risk and loss, damage, injuries or other accidents are not the responsibility of the teacher.
In case of doubt, it is advisable to always consult a doctor or specialist who is responsible for you in order to undertake the activity you have chosen.
Registration lesson and not assistance to a class
Registration per lesson is mandatory. There is a limited number of places per lesson.
Payment must be made before classes via bank transfer, payment link, contact. Not refundable.
Damage or theft
Karla Machuca is not responsible for damage to, loss and theft of your property.
- Consult whith a physician when you are not sure you are complety healthy, or have a condition, before starting to take yoga classes.
- If you have an injury, or other physical issue, inform the yoga teacher thereof before you start your yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the yoga teacher.
- Be conservartive when performing asanas (postures) and listen to your physical limitations.
- Don´t do any exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions when you don´t understand an exercise and develop awareness and learning of your own body.
Privacy personal data
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All material on this Website, including design, text, imagines, logos are owned by Karla Jeannette Machuca, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by Karla Jeannette Machuca. Content may not be copied, Copyright infrigment is a violiation of law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
® "Karla Yoga" and design are Registered trademark owned by Karla Jeannette Machuca. Any unauthorized use is expressively prohibited.
Applicable law and disputes
All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these conditions apply, governed by these conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
By participating in the lessons you agree to these conditions.